What We Believe
- We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the scriptures. The very words of the original scriptures are infallible. The Bible is our absolute authority.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that man was created by God, that all are sinners by both nature and experience, and are spiritually dead, separated from God.
- We believe that man can do nothing to redeem himself from his sinful condition.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and that He is all the fullness of God, in bodily form.
- We believe that Jesus died as a substitutional sacrifice for man’s sin and that salvation is only by grace through faith in Him. Salvation is a free gift, totally apart from human merit.
- We believe that regeneration at the instant of faith produces a new birth in Christ. The indwelling Holy Spirit eternally seals the believer and equips him for service and obedience in the Christian Life.